While writing a post, you can use following formatting options in the msg compose window. सभी ऑप्शनस फोर्मेटिंग टूलबार पर लेफ्ट से शुरू होती हैं।
- कोट: यह ऑप्शन फोर्मेटिंग टूलबार पर सबसे पहला बटन/ऑप्शन है। You can select some text in the post you’re replying to, and click ‘Quote’ there. Or you can directly click
quoteicon, which is the first icon on the formatting toolbar here above, and the full post you’re replying to, will be quoted.
- बोल्ड: यह ऑप्शन फोर्मेटिंग टूलबार पर दूसरा बटन/ऑप्शन है। You can select some text and click
Boldicon, the 2nd icon from the left on the formatting toolbar. Keyboard shortcut Ctrl+b also works. Or you can enclose your text in double ** like this:
- इट्ट्लिसाइज़: तीसरा बटन: You can italicize your text by selecting text, and clicking third icon from the left. Or you can use keyboard shortcut Ctrl+i or you can even enclose your text in single star/asterisk, like this:
- अंडरलाइन: 4th: Same way, you can underline your text by clicking the underline icon on the F-Toolbar. There is no other way for underline. Don’t try to type Ctrl+u in the FF browser. It’ll take you away from your current window/session. (Although, in most cases, when you click back, your typed text won’t be lost, and you can open the same as a draft. But why take chances!!)
- हयपेर्लिंक्स: 5th: Then you can insert Hyperlinks by selecting text and clicking the 5th icon looking like a chain, Shortcut: Ctrl+k. And pasting/entering your target URL here.
- ब्लॉक कोट: Then next, 6th icon, named ‘Block-quote’, KBS Ctrl+ Shift+ 9, will make your text in block quote.
ब्लॉक कोट: Block quote looks like this, and the other way to achieve this is typing a greater than sign before your text. You can end your block quote text by selecting text not to be block-quoted and clicking on the same icon two times. Or you can just press ‘enter’ 2 times before the text not to be block quoted.
Also, you can further block quote your text inside block quote. This can be achieved by typing two greater than signs before your text. This way you can go approx 6 levels deep.
- इन-लाइन कोड: Next icon is ‘pre-formatted text’. It is a in-line code type formatting. It looks like
this. You can also use Keyboard Shortcut, Ctrl+Shift+C shortcut. Or you can manually type a single grave accent before your text and after your text. ‘Single grave’ key is just above ‘tab’ key on your keyboard and to the left side of ‘1’ key.
- फ़ोटो अपलोड: Then there is upload button to upload image/photo/small audio-video file or some document file (all below around 8 MB).
- बुल्लेटेड लिस्ट: Then there is bulleted List (Ctrl+Shift+8) button (लिस्ट जैसी की आप पढ़ रहे हैं). You can also achieve bullet list by typing a single star/hyphen plus a space.
- नंबरड लिस्ट: Then there is numbered list (Ctrl+Shift+ 7). Also you can get the same results by typing any number and a dot or close round parentheses
)to achieve same effect.
- एमोजी आइकॉन: Then there is emoji button. You can insert as many as you want You can get the emoji list by typing a colon and closing round parenthesis
- करेंट डेट/टाइम: Then you can insert the current date and time by clicking the next/12th icon. Like this: 2019-06-06T18:30:00Z